You Have Qualified Your Firm for the Directory of Distinguished Attorneys

Please add the domain @email.lexisnexismail.com to your address book.

Join a select group of prestigious law firms in the Directory of
Distinguished Attorneys.

----------

Dear Robert B. Collins:

Your Martindale-Hubbell(R) BV(R) Distinguished rating offers your firm
access to the Professional Enhancement Portfolio for Distinguished
Attorneys, including representation in the Martindale-Hubbell
Directory of Distinguished Attorneys. Only a select group of
distinguished law firms are eligible for inclusion.

The Directory is the cornerstone of the Professional Enhancement
Portfolio for Distinguished Attorneys, a suite of products and
services that gives Distinguished rated lawyers the means to
demonstrate their special status while creating opportunities to
expand professional networks with other distinguished lawyers, gain
insight from clients on how to further exceed expectations and enhance
their professional status.

Please reserve your position now* in the inaugural edition of the
Directory of Distinguished Attorneys. Your detailed listing includes a
highlight of your firm's primary area of practice, complete contact
information for your firm and its members, and more.
http://email.lexisnexismail.com/cgi-bin8/DM/y/elz80KNTKa0LKg0zf3L0EB

In addition to your listing in the Directory, your Professional
Enhancement Portfolio includes a number of powerful features:

>> Martindale-Hubbell Client Review for every lawyer in your firm,
fully facilitated by Martindale-Hubbell and published at
martindale.com(R) and lawyers.com(SM).
http://email.lexisnexismail.com/cgi-bin8/DM/y/elz80KNTKa0LKg0rixJ0ED

>> An exclusive invitation to join Martindale-Hubbell Connected, with
members-only access to a featured resources section for BV(R)
Distinguished attorneys.
http://email.lexisnexismail.com/cgi-bin8/DM/y/elz80KNTKa0LKg0o5Gp0E6

>> A customized Martindale-Hubbell(R) Peer Review Ratings(TM) icon for
all rated lawyers in your firm, for exclusive use on your business
cards, stationery and Web site.
http://email.lexisnexismail.com/cgi-bin8/DM/y/elz80KNTKa0LKg0zf3M0EC

>> A Directory of Distinguished Attorneys icon for instant recognition
on your martindale.com Professional Profile.

>>A leather-bound desktop reference and handsome certificate that
reflect your elite status, suitable for display in your boardroom,
office or reception area.

Please reserve now to take full advantage of the strategic benefits of
your Professional Enhancement Portfolio. We look forward to welcoming
your firm into this distinguished group.
http://email.lexisnexismail.com/cgi-bin8/DM/y/elz80KNTKa0LKg0zf3L0EB

Sincerely,

Michael Walsh, President & CEO
U.S. Legal Markets
LexisNexis

*The deadline for response is September 10, 2009 Midnight EST.

http://email.lexisnexismail.com/cgi-bin8/DM/y/elz80KNTKa0LKg0zQhS0Eo

LexisNexis, the Knowledge Burst logo, Martindale-Hubbell and
martindale.com are registered trademarks, Peer Review Ratings and BV
are trademarks, and lawyers.com is a service mark of Reed Elsevier
Properties Inc., used under license. Other products or services may be
trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Privacy & Security Copyright (c) 2009 LexisNexis, a division of Reed
Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved. 131849a

Privacy: http://email.lexisnexismail.com/cgi-bin8/DM/y/elz80KNTKa0LKg0BBe70E7
Security: http://email.lexisnexismail.com/cgi-bin8/DM/y/elz80KNTKa0LKg0BFAI0Es
Copyright: http://email.lexisnexismail.com/cgi-bin8/DM/y/elz80KNTKa0LKg0BBff0Eu