Is there a Windows clipboard manager that doesn't clash with -clipboard parameter?

Hi,

I've found that -clipboard clashes with Windows clipboard history
managers such as Ditto.  Does anybody know of a clipboard manager with
which it does work?

If I run glipper in a linux panel in Colinux, then I can use that, and I
imagine I could compile them for Cygwin instead, but the panel is
handled as a window (I'm using -multiwindow), and I'd rather use a
native Windows clipboard manager anyway, so I can only start X when I
need to.

Thanks,
Alister