Re: Cygwin 1.7 hangs with my .xinitrc

Hi
Thanks for the work around, seems to work ok.

One more detail about this I just remembered...

On Cygwin 1.5 version, some of the windows that I bring up don't seem to
know their own size.  I always seem to have to resize some of the
windows (particularly on the second virtual screen) and then
run 'ls' to see if the resize took.  The sleep may help somewhat here
but I still have to resize a window or two.

--
Cheers,
 /X\  David A. Bagley