Re: [1.7] XWin still fails with SunOS 10

"Larry Hall (Cygwin X)" trying to be funny, wrote...
jose isaias cabrera wrote:

<snip>

By the way, this is the same problem that the previous version of cygwin
had.  But, since Mr. Turney said to give it a try with the new version, I
did. :-)  Is this going to ever be fixed?

Nah. It's been there so long that it feels like an old friend. Getting rid of an old friend would... well, that would just be wrong! And, of course, if you don't agree, you're stuck. After all, we have the source and you don't... wait a minute. Ah, never mind. ;-)

He he he he... I guess not... son-ovah! I wish I had the time... :-( Anyway, just wanted to try it. By the way, it was funny. :-)

josÃ