Re: Re: Is there any way to make the key combination "Ctrl+Space" work under cygwin-XServer?

Thanks a lot, Thomas.

I am very sorry because I made a mistake. It's actually the key
combination "Alt-Space" that does not work on my computer.... I want
to use it to active the x-window's menu and then I cam press "x" to
maximize the window. "Alt-space" does not work under cygwin xserver
but works under Exceed's xserver. Is there anyway to enable it under
cygwin xserver?

Thanks a lot,
Jason