FW: Cygwin installation

Hi

I am writing as I'm having trouble with setting up my cygwin using a windows vista operating system.

I have downloaded and installed cygwin to my C:\ and for my course have been asked to right click the icon and go into properties. For the "Target" set it to C:\cygwin\cygwin.bat and for the "Start In:" set it to C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\startxwin.bat (see picture).

The thing is, I set these, and the picture shows I have located the startxwin.bat file on the right hand side, but I receive the following error message:

"The folder C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\startxwin.bat" specified in the Start In box is not valid. Make sure the folder exists and the path is correct."

Any assistance or advice on this matter would be greatly appreciated,

Many Thanks,

Stephen McGowan