Re: XWin with "rootless" option crashes on Vista

Hello,

I was having the same problem, but using openbox. Basically, all options
except multiwindow would crash XWin.

I was ready to quit on the problem, when it started working after an upgrade
of the graphics adapter driver.

Maybe you can try it.  In my case I use an ATI FireGL 5200, on an HP laptop.

I hope this helps.

Hernicola