Re: Cygwin/X (XWin) falls down when using -fp option

2009/2/3 Jon TURNEY <jon.turney@dronecode.org.uk>:
> Jana Skleničková wrote:
>>
>> Because I couldn't find anything unusual or helpful in the logs I
>> captured packets using Wireshark. So far I found this:

I tried the workarounds you suggested with no success, unfortunately.
I can't do anything with the Solaris machine. There is no problem when
I approach Solaris from another comp, for example linux (Debian
distribution), the only problem is when I use Cygwin.