Under cygwin --> Skewed clock detected. Your build may be incomplete

Hi Cygwin-users,

I'm newbie in the list and cygwin. I have some troubles during a software installation (Seismic Unix, SU) under my recently upgraded cygwin (latest version). I can't visualize some seismic lines in SU format but other ones, I can (a really weird behaviour). My PC configuration is an ASUS motherboard, two-SLI nVidia videocards (chip 9600) with the GPU PhysX activated. The first warning message I receive is:

Make: Clock skew detected. Your build may be incomplete.

The second message is:

Make: Warning: File has modification time 0.0005 s in the future

Part of the error message says:
/usr/lib/gcc/i686-pc-cygwin/3.4.4/../../../../i686-pc-cygwin/bin/ld: warning: auto-importing has been activated without --enable-auto-import specified on the command line.This should work unless it involves constant data structures referencing symbols from auto-imported DLLs.Info: resolving _XtShellStrings by linking to __imp__XtShellStrings (auto-import)Info: resolving _XtStrings by linking to __imp__XtStrings (auto-import)Info: resolving _widgetClassRec by linking to __imp__widgetClassRec (auto-import)Info: resolving __XtInherit by linking to __imp___XtInherit (auto-import)

According to some forum messages in internet, this problem may be caused by the motherboard battery (CMOS battery is dying), the BIOS time delay with the PC clock or the timezone. In someplace I heard that the GPU and the SLI would cause troubles during X11 interface, p.e., under a linux environment. If it is true, cygwin is not the exception, isn't it? Anyway, I've tried to solved following the steps in http://donc.wordpress.com/2006/08/04/apt-for-cygwin/:

cd /binwget http://www.lilypond.org/~janneke/software/cyg-apt
chmod a+rx cyg-apt
cyg-apt setup
cyg-apt update

but nothing happens so far. However, the cyg-apt installed succesfully. Besides, I read some mails posted in the cygwin mailing list (think so), but the discussed problem was mainly related to the NTFS (something like a 2-seconds delay in FAT32 in comparison to NTFS). My delay is 0.0005 seconds!.

How can I fix this problem? or How could I synchronize under cygwin both cygwin (Make) and my Windows (PC) to avoid this problem? I really need your support guys to solve this problem.

Any hint is very appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Regards, Gery.