RE: X11 apps failing after upgrade

> So perhaps what you need to do is uninstall the dpi100 font package?

Just to confirm - I removed the 100dpi fonts, and now my display is back
to what it was before the recent major X update.

Unfortunately, Cygwin thinks other installs are dependent on the the
100dpi fonts, so on any update I'll have to manually force it not to
reinstall them, but at least things look ok again.

Kind of odd, since my XP settings are 100dpi, and in reality my screen
is more like 120dpi.

Anyway, improvement...  Thanks.

James.