RE: /usr/lib/xeleven replaced

It turns out I did install an X11 upgrade two days ago. I thought I'd only
added in a gcc component at that time, but looking at the setup log,
apparently X11 came with it. So apologies, and ignore what I said about
running dircolors seeming to have triggered it.

However, I would imagine this will be a common problem for a lot of people
since you can't really expect everyone who runs the setup program at
cygwin.com to read the release notes for every package that gets installed.

Ian