Regarding installation of X11 server in my Laptop with Windows Vista home basic OS

Dear Sir,
              I,G Mallikarjun Reddy, am a student of B.Tech final year
studying in National Institute of Technology,Warangal.I want to
install Magic VLSI design tool in my Laptop which has Windows Vista
Home Basic as its Operating System.So I installed Cygwin by following
the instructions as given in the following site
                      http://opencircuitdesign.com/cygwin/tcltk.html
But I couldn't get X11 server installed though I followed the steps
perfectly. Please give me a solution regarding this.

                    Thanking you,in anticipation.
Yours faithfully,
Mallikarjun

--