Re: Segmentation fault from Tk_Init() call whle running X11

On Sat, Aug 09, 2008 at 07:18:33AM +0000, Mark Geisert wrote:
>Michael Rogers writes:
>> I promise,??no more threads, no more questions.
>[...]
>
><http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#PCYMTWLL>  !!

The problem isn't just the long lines.  It's also the junk characters
embedded in the long lines.

And while we're at it (for the OP):

http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#PCYMTNQREAIYR

>Please read the link above that somebody else already included on their
>reply to one of your earlier questions.
>
>The issue is not how many threads you have or how many questions.  If
>you format your emails so folks can read them, you might get faster
>and/or more appropriate answers.  You have no idea how many folks (like
>me) just ignore emails that are poorly formatted.  HTH,

Another big turnoff for me is when someone makes an observation or
suggestion like the above and subsequent posts show no indication that
the suggestion has even been read.  Why bother responding if you are
just going to be repeating yourself?

cgf