Re: Can you make a DLL from a library that requires caller-defined functions?

Sorry Yaakov.  I didn't mean to be annoying. You've been very helpful.

I'll work on it tonight and send you more info tonight or tomorrow when I have it available.  Basically all I meant by "not viable" was that the executibles aren't working. If the makefile procedure for building a library will work here and that's the right thing to do, that's great.  Hopefully, I haven't been chasing a red herring.  I had been assuming that I needed to use the linker to resolve everything when you built up the library, since that's the way you do it for DLLs.  The problem must be something else entirely.  It's probably just that I'm not resolving everything when I try to link with the executible, or it's passing some pointer variable wrong or something like that.  I'll try to send more helpful info on my next email, if I haven't already figured the problem out myself.

-Mike