Informations and help

Dear Sir/Madam,

I've just installed the cygwin program, and i have some problem.
I've opened an X server and after that i've closed it. But the problem is when i try to open a new one i can't and it appear a message about a fattal error with closing the first one.
I wan't to know if there any possibility to reopen another X server or what ihave to do.

thanks for your help

Sincerely

DAHDAH Jean
Jean DAHDAH