Re: Logging xterm contents to a file.

Well, many people have asked me about the recompilation of vim.
Here is how it is done:

The souce code looks something like this:

mkudsi@INDSGSN1264:/cygdrive/d/xterm-225$ ls
256colres.h         XTerm-col.ad  fontutils.h      ptydata.c    vttests
256colres.pl        XTerm.ad      gen-pc-fkeys.pl  ptyx.h       wcwidth.c
88colres.h          aclocal.m4    input.c          resize.c     wcwidth.h
88colres.pl         button.c      install.sh       resize.man   xcharmouse.h
AAA_README_VMS.txt  cachedGCs.c   keysym2ucs.c     run-tic.sh   xstrings.c
INSTALL             charclass.c   keysym2ucs.h     screen.c     xstrings.h
Imakefile           charclass.h   link_axp.com     scrollbar.c  xterm.dat
MANIFEST            charproc.c    main.c           sinstall.sh  xterm.h
Makefile.in         charsets.c    main.h           tabs.c       xterm.log.html
README              config.guess  make.com         tektests     xterm.man
README.i18n         config.sub    menu.c           termcap      xterm_axp.opt
README.os390        configure     menu.h           terminfo     xterm_io.h
TekPrsTbl.c         configure.in  minstall.sh      testxmc.c    xtermcap.c
Tekparse.def        ctlseqs.ms    misc.c           trace.c      xtermcap.h
Tekparse.h          ctlseqs.txt   mkdirs.sh        trace.h      xtermcfg.hin
Tekproc.c           cursor.c      os2main.c        unicode      xutf8.c
Tests               data.c        plink.sh         util.c       xutf8.h
UXTerm.ad           data.h        precompose.c     uxterm
VTPrsTbl.c          doublechr.c   precompose.h     version.h
VTparse.def         error.h       print.c          vms.c
VTparse.h           fontutils.c   proto.h          vms.h

Issue following commands:
$ ./configure --prefix=/home/mkudsi/bin --enable-logging --enable-toolbar
$ make

This would generate a file xterm.exe. This is your final executable...

Regards,
Mansoorali.