Problems building applications as user with a limited account

Hi guys,
I have done a fresh installation of Cygwin on a new PC observing the
following.

Usually I have the habit to build Emacs from CVS. Now I have tried to do
the same as an user with limited account (of the group Users), but
configure fails in this way:

checking for long file names... yes
checking for X... no                                <==
checking Carbon/Carbon.h usability... no
checking Carbon/Carbon.h presence... no
checking for Carbon/Carbon.h... no
checking for X... true                              <==
configure: error: You seem to be running X, but no X development libraries
were found.  You should install the relevant development files for X
and for the toolkit you want, such as Gtk+, Lesstif or Motif.  Also make
sure you have development files for image handling, i.e.
tiff, gif, jpeg, png and xpm.
If you are sure you want Emacs compiled without X window support, pass
  --without-x
to configure.

Obviously I have all the X packages installed (I have almost ALL Cygwin
installed).

Repeating the same things as an user with admnistrative account (of the
group Administrators), configure works fine and the build continue untill
the end:

checking for long file names... yes
checking for X... libraries /usr/X11R6/lib, headers /usr/X11R6/include
checking Carbon/Carbon.h usability... no
checking Carbon/Carbon.h presence... no
checking for Carbon/Carbon.h... no
checking for malloc_get_state... no
checking for malloc_set_state... no
checking whether __after_morecore_hook exists... no
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
Configured for `i686-pc-cygwin'.

  Where should the build process find the source code?
/tmp/emacs.tmp/emacs
  What operating system and machine description files should Emacs use?
        `s/cygwin.h' and `m/intel386.h'
  What compiler should emacs be built with?               gcc -g -O2
-Wno-pointer-sign
  Should Emacs use the GNU version of malloc?             yes
  Should Emacs use a relocating allocator for buffers?    yes
  Should Emacs use mmap(2) for buffer allocation?         no
  What window system should Emacs use?                    x11
  What toolkit should Emacs use?                          LUCID
  Where do we find X Windows header files?
/usr/X11R6/include
  Where do we find X Windows libraries?                   /usr/X11R6/lib
  Does Emacs use -lXaw3d?                                 yes
  Does Emacs use -lXpm?                                   yes
  Does Emacs use -ljpeg?                                  yes
  Does Emacs use -ltiff?                                  yes
  Does Emacs use a gif library?                           yes -lungif
  Does Emacs use -lpng?                                   yes
  Does Emacs use -lrsvg-2?                                no
  Does Emacs use -lgpm?                                   no
  Does Emacs use X toolkit scroll bars?                   yes

Any idea ?

TIA,

   Angelo.