Re: Xdmcp too slow with SOME Linux accounts.

Do the CygwinX developers watch this list?

I've used a network sniffer to analyze this issue, and based on what I
see, the problem seems to mifest itself with Fedora release 7
(Moonshine).

I am not having problems with Fedora Core release 6 (Zod).

At some point the Cygwin/X server on my PC stops reading the Windows
message queue.  This suggests to me that the thread used to process
the Windows messages is blocked waiting for network traffic, as if
Fedora 7 manages to get out of sync with my Cygwin/X.

The problem seems limited to connections with the Fedora 7 system.

I'm hoping this might give a clue to the problem.

Michael