Re: xterm changed from german to english

Hi,

Holger Krull wrote:
Sebastian Posch schrieb:
I have a german WindowsXP installation with a german keyboard. Since
yesterday all of a sudden I get only english input in xterm. y is z, -
is / ...

I still have german input in bash and DOS prompt, so I tried restarting
the X server and reinstalling xterm, but it didn't help.

I'd be interested in what could've been causing this.

It could be windows xp switching the keyboard for Xwin, i have this annoying behaviour with skype. I have to manually select german. (Eingabegebietsschema)

the other option could be:

setxkbmap -layout de

Erich