Re: font and screen size

On Thu, 6 Sep 2007, Cole Radcliffe wrote:

> So that xterm will automatically know to look in .Xdefaults if I make
> that file?

Not only xterm but also other applications look in .Xdefaults!

If you google for .Xdefaults, I am sure you will find other examples!

> How does it know that?

Don't worry about these things... step by step you will have all the
knowledge of universe!

> On 9/6/07, Angelo Graziosi <Angelo.Graziosi@...> wrote:

Instead, why you cite this   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
explicitly?

You do not know SPAMMERS?

Have you asked yourself why on cygwin lists you are cited as:

   "Cole Radcliffe" <coleradcliffe at gmail dot com>

This is a more fundamental question to ask for !!!

   Angelo.

---
Angelo Graziosi: http://www.webalice.it/angelo.graziosi

"...d'orgoglio spezzato inseguendo il desiderio del cuore"

                         Egdar Lee MASTERS, "Antologia di Spoon River"