Re: xterm

Cole Radcliffe wrote:
When I try to run "xterm -e /usr/bin/bash -l" from the cygwin shell I
get an error that says "xterm Xt error: "Can't open display" "DISPLAY
is not set"

Make sure the X server is running first (run 'startxwin').

Also, how can I get the replies to this message e-mailed to me?

If you want to guarantee it, subscribe to the list.  If you want to
depend on the charity of others, make the request to be cc'd on all
replies.  This usually breaks down after more than one iteration but
it can be acceptable for some people and short threads. :-)

-- Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office 216 Dalton Rd. (508) 429-6305 - FAX Holliston, MA 01746