Re: Help Needed For Multiple Monitors

Hi Geordy:

I tried what you said and it still does not change anything.  In
additon, i tried the -multiplemonitors options too, without success.

I don't know how to solve this.

Surnder

On 7/11/07, Geordy Korte <gkorte@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Try restarting the X server.  If you start the X server and after that
you switch on the secondi screen in windows then you will get these
white screens.  Samething happens if you resize your screen.  Should
that not help then here is my X server startup:

%RUN% XWin -multiwindow -clipboard -silent-dup-error

Cheers,

Geordy

-- ============== Geordy Korte ICQ 14458242 MSN geordy@nai.nu