Xwin.exe freezes after login (XDMCP)

Hello,

I installed a Cygwin that is able to connect through XDMCP to a linux Ubuntu server that runs KDE. I have several thin clients running Thinstation that work well with it, but on my personnal machine (Mac mini running Windows 2003 with disabled built-in firewall), when I run Xwin.exe, I can log on, see my desktop and apps opening, but after a few seconds, my Xwin window freezes and Windows tells me it's not responding. When I CTRL+C my Shell Cygwin application, the window closes.

Here's my log :
$ cat /tmp/Xwin.log
(II) XF86Config is not supported
(II) See http://x.cygwin.com/docs/faq/cygwin-x-faq.html for more information
MIT-SHM extension disabled due to lack of kernel support
XFree86-Bigfont extension local-client optimization disabled due to lack of shar
ed memory support in the kernel
(--) Setting autorepeat to delay=500, rate=31
(--) winConfigKeyboard - Layout: "0000040C" (0000040c)
(--) Using preset keyboard for "French (Standard)" (40c), type "4"
(--) 5 mouse buttons found
Could not init font path element /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/CID/, removing from li
st!
winProcEstablishConnection - Hello
winProcEstablishConnection - Clipboard is not enabled, returning.
winProcQueryTree - Clipboard is not enabled, returning.

I crawled the FAQ and the mailing list without results. Any ideas?

Thx