Dear Benefactor Of 2007 Masory Grant

Dear Benefactor Of 2007 Masory Grant,

The Freemason society of Bournemout under the jurisdiction of the all
Seeing Eye, Master Nicholas Brenner has after series of secret
deliberations selected you to be a beneficiary of our 2007 foundation laying
grants and also an optional opening at the round table of the Freemason
society.

These grants are issued every year around the world in accordance with
the objective of theFreemasons as stated by Thomas Paine in 1808 which
is to ensure the continuous freedom of man and toenhance mans living
conditions.

We will also advice that these funds which amount to USD2.5million be
used to better the lot of man through your own initiative and also we
will go further to inform that the open slot to become a Freemason is
optional, you can decline the offer.

In order to claim your grant, contact the Grand Lodge Office
co-secretary Dr.Lavine Ferdon Ferdon
Grand Lodge Office Co-Secretary's
email: (lavin_ferd_law@excite.com)
Dr.Lavine Ferdon Ferdon,
Co-Secretary Freemason Society of Holdenhurst Road,
Bournemouth.
Sir David Hurley,
Secretary Freemason Society of Holdenhurst Road