Re: change resolution?

Thank you for your responses, "Bengt-Arne Fjellner" <Bengt-Arne dot
Fjellner at ltu dot se> and <Jeff dot Blosser at wellsfargo dot com>.

Bengt-Arne,
I will try your suggestion, it should be a good workaround. By "lose a
window"  do you mean that the owning process will also die? Or just
that the window will no longer be accessible?

Jeff,
I do not have windows Netmeeting running. I do have VNC Server
running. Would that make a difference?

I think what I am looking for is either the behavior
- you get when the virtual desktop is larger then the screen size; the
screen is a scrolling window over the desktop
- some way to dynamically resize windows, like MS does for its windows.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

- hemal