PROJECT MAIL...(Contact us)

Dear Sir/Madam,

  I am Mr.Zheng Xiaohua,we are a group of business men in China,who deal on import and export of Electronic Equipments into the Canada,America and Europe.We are searching for representatives who can help us establish a medium of getting to our costumers in the Canada,America and Europe as well as making payments through you to us.

Please if you are interested in transacting business with us we will be very glad.Please contact us for more information.Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to negotiate your mode of which we will pay for your services as our representative in Canada,America and Europe.

Regards,
Mr.Zheng Xiaohua
Manager.

Shanghai Kingstronic Import & Export Ltd
Room 11, 2/F Guangqi Tower
108 Nandan Rd.
Shanghai China 200030