xterm with Log to File feature?

I was wondering if there was a way to enable xterm's Log to File
feature with Cygwin's xterm.  I've read the previous thread on this
topic, "need xterm to log to a file",
http://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin-xfree/2004-12/msg00083.html,
including Thomas Dickey's fix and statement that he would include
the fix in xterm-198.  "xterm -version" says:

    Cygwin 6.8.2.0(202)

so the fix should be there, but the feature may not be enabled.  So
is there a way to enable it in some Cygwin xterm binary, or do I
need to download the source and build it myself?

Thanks,
Gary

--
Gary Johnson                 | Agilent Technologies
garyjohn@spk.agilent.com     | Wireless Division