X and MS .Net

Hi everyone,

First of all, I am a C++ developer mostly, and more used to play with
SDL in a cross-platform environment than X...

However, I now have to, somehow, embed a Xserver inside a .Net/C#
application for my work... and I am wondering how I should do that. I
just feel like a cat with a mouse bigger than him ;)
Has anyone an idea or just a clue about this ? I just fetched the
source, and I am browsing it now...
If on the way there are stuff you need help with, that may be related
to it, just let me know ;-)

Sorry if this kind of question has already been asked, but I found
nothing about it, neither with google, or mailing lists... ( by the
way is there a subscription scheme to those ? )

Thank you in advance for your guidance ;-)