BE OUR COMPANY REPRENSENTATIVE@!

ITOCHU Corporation
5-1, Kita-Aoyama 2-chome
Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-8077, Japan

                     COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE REQUIRED

I am Mr.Eizo Kobayashi.
I represent ITOCHU CORPORATION LIMITED, based here in Japan. Our
company exports cement, sugar and textile materials for world trade. We
are
searching for a representatives who can help us establish a medium of
getting to our customers in Europe, America,and Canada as well as
making
payments through you as our payment officer.
Most of our customers pay out in check and we do not have an account in
your country that will clear this money. It is upon this note that we
seek your assistance to stand in as our representative in your country.
Note that, as our representative, you will receive 10% of whatever
amount you clear for the company and the balance to be paid to us.If
you
are interested in this business transaction,forward to us the
information
below:
FULL NAME:
FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:
PHONE:
COUNTRY:
STATE:
AGE:
OCCUPATION:
POSITION HELD:
NAME OF BANK:
ANNUAL INCOME:
CELL:
FAX:
These information should be forwarded to the President and Chief
Executive Officer;
Mr. Eizo Kobayashi
E-MAIL eziokbysh@yahoo.com.cn

Eizo Kobayashi
President and Chief Executive Officer. Thank you for your time.
Thanks in advance.
Very Respectfully,

 Mr Eizo Kobayashi,
Chief Executive Officer.