Re: Remonte seesion with HP-UX CDE II

Ales Kacor wrote:
Hi everyone,

I have following problem after executing command:

XWin -clipboard -query %REMONTE_HOST%

The session starts. You can see a black window with a sandglass. After
2 seconds everything disappear and the process is repeating until you
kill it.

The XWin.log is attached.

Thanks. Try getting rid of the "/tmp/.X11-unix" directory.

I am a beginner but there is a row in XWin.log
winClipboardProc - DISPLAY=127.0.0.1:0.0 It could be a source of the problem because the addresses of our
computers started with 193.xx.xxx.xx.

127.0.0.1 is the address of "localhost", which is the machine you're
running on.  Every machine will use this address to refer to itself
regardless of what other network it may be on.  It is not a problem
that this address is different from the network address for this machine.

Holliston, MA 01746