Re: Problem with starting X server (alternate solution)

I followed your steps I found that this solution doesn't work for me. I also
tried to reinstall whole cygwin packege and also without effect. The only
one solution that works for me is install previous version of X package.

--
Mariusz Janczak
20060725141355.69005.qmail@web34203.mail.mud.yahoo.com">news:20060725141355.69005.qmail@web34203.mail.mud.yahoo.com...