Re: cursor sometimes goes blank

I have the same problem - but thought posting it later when I have a
more detailed - when it happesns.
In my case when running the screenmanager KDE on the remote machine.
Doesn't happen with ICEWin. There is a easy to follow case when the
Screensaver is started the cursor never reapears - after stopping the
Screensaver - in the Cygwin Session.
But sometimes the cursor also disappears when minimizing the Root X
window and maximize it again. And the third case is sometimes the
cursor just goes blank without reason. The cursor is visible
everywhere else in Windoze but not inside the X Root window. Not much
information posted from Marty but I guess it's the same problem that's
why attach it to this thread. I did reinstall Cygwin completly from
the scratch last week but the problem is still there. But only when
running KDE on the remote machine to manage the sessions inside
x-cygwin. In case of using the screen saver it's reproducebale.