Re: Can't run graphical aplications

João Esteves wrote:
Meanwhile I found that starting X with startxwin.sh sets the display correctly and opens a X console. xpdf, xmgrace, etc... work nicelly now. Must I start an X session this way?

You must start the X server if you plan to use X applications. You can choose to start the server any way you like. However, if you're not familiar with the intracacies of X, you'll find starting the X server with startxwin.[sh|bat] to be the easiest way.

Holliston, MA 01746