problem with 3D application in cygwin

Hi,

I've freshly installed the entire cygwin (including opengl) in my laptop.   When I start an application
called "Opera" (calculating electromagnetic field) in another node after ssh, the 2D portion of it works
OK but the 3D portion just doesn't work properly.   I've attached the Xwin.log in this email.

If I use something like "XManager" (their newest which supports opengl) and ssh (with their ssh) to login
to the same node, the same application would work properly from that node "shown" in my laptop.

I've made /usr/X1165/bin/X to point to Xwin_GL.exe.  I also know that opengl is kind of activated after
I use ssh -Y ; otherwise (ie. if I don't), it'd complain about not having "GLX".

Is there something else that I can try to solve the problem ?

Kin