Re: cygwin gnome-terminal pty error

I updated cygwin with the latest vte package and now instead of the
pty error, gnome-terminal just hangs with no error.

I'm installing packages from kernel.org and from sunsite.dk.  Is it
possible that the mix of packages is the problem?

The only gnome package I selected was the gnome-terminal package,
which then selected its pre-requisites.  Could it be that I missing
something?

I'm running with CYGWIN="server ntsec".  Could it be that cygserver is
not configured properly?

Finally, is anybody running gnome-terminal on cygwin?

I'd appreciate any hint or clue about this.  Anything ...

Thanks

--
Luis P Caamano
Atlanta, GA USA