xwinlogon usinf windows 2000

Hi there
I have version 6.7 xwinlogon.
Works like a charm except for the pathing.
I modifiy the script startxdmcp.bat changing the run Xwin to start Xwin. All comes up and even connects to the fontserver when I get the permissions right.
However what ever I do , I get the error cannot open RGB_DB '/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/rgb'
Running on the c drive I have created c:/usr and c:xwinlogon/usr
and set all the paths correctly. It seems the path setting is done in the Xwin.exe program.
Can you help ??
Regards
Peter

views of the CSIR.