I have a problem starting Xwin under cygwin on XP

Hi,
each time I try to start Xwin this pops up:

The logs is :-
(See attached file: XWin.log)

have I set this up incorrectly ?

I have installed everything under c:\cygwin

cheers
Peter Linehan
+44(0) 1305 208 248

'the realization came over me that a good part of the remainder of my life
was going to be spent in finding errors in my own programs' M Wilkes 1949

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are in commercial confidence and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the Postmaster by e-mail. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of DEK International or its affiliates.
postmaster@dek.com

This footnote confirms that this message has been checked for the presence of computer viruses.
http://www.dek.com  ...know the difference