Problem with running application over SSH tunnel?

Hello all,

I'm having a bit of a strange problem, maybe somebody can help me out...

I am running the latest updated cygwin on my windows XP SP2 desktop
machine. I'm ssh'ing (ssh -X or ssh -Y) into our AIX 5.1 box. I'm trying to
run the eclipse IDE. The application launches fine, but it does not seem to
accept any input from me (mouse clicks and key presses seem to do nothing).
The strange thing is that I'm able to run other applications over the
tunnel just fine.

I am pretty sure it's a cygwin X server problem because I had another guy
in the office with a linux box do the exact same thing as me, and he is
able to launch the application just fine.

Any ideas?

--
Michael J. Wheeler
System Administrator

--
Rap's Law of Inanimate Reproduction:
If you take something apart and put it back together enough times,