q. on Windows integration

	Hi,

	1. Is it possible for Cygwin X server to use native raster and
	ttf fonts provided by enclosing Windows environment ? If not,
	what scale of changes would be required to implement this ?
	What subsystems and libraries should be touched ?

	2. Is it possible to derive XKB settings from existing keyboard
	layout settings already done in Windows ? I.e., use the same
	layout set and switching rules as other Windows apps do ? If
	not, the question again is - what modules should be reworked,
	and to what extent ?

	Thank you in advance for your replies. I think these changes
	could be useful for users and make Cygwin/X more
	natively-looking&behaving Windows application. Btw, rootless
	mode is	great ! If it proved to be implementable, these
	font/xkb integrations should be as well.