Wierd display problem.

Hi folks,

I've seen a couple times where Cygwin/X gets into a weird mode in which any
portion of a window that is within about an inch of the right side of the
screen doesn't repaint.  Looks really strange when scrolling the screen, most
of the screen scrolls but the right most column is locked in place.  If I
move the window away from the right edge of the screen it refreshes normally.
If I move it back the problem reappears.

The problem goes away if I shut down and restarting the Cygwin/X server.  So
it isn't happening currently.  I'll keep an eye out for it and try to
identify just what sequence puts it into that mode.  Is there anything else I
could be doing to track this down?

Regards,
-Ken