Re: rxvt fonts size setting problem for X/Cygwin

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005, faif cn wrote:
I use rxvt in cygwin in dos shell without X. Font size is set on
".Xdefaults" as
"Rxvt*font: Lucida Console-14"
I don't know of an easy way to dispatch to a font name based on whether
you're running X or native.  You could try playing with window names and
using this as a selector in your .Xdefaults...

It's conceivable that cygwin could provide a customized font alias file to cover the names. I have the impression that the font sizes don't directly correspond, but an alias would hide that.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net