Re: Emacs (and xterm) crashing

Hi Neil,

Thanks for confirming the problem. I still get the same behaviour, but
it is mostly shortly after starting up. After a while things seem
pretty stable for me. I usually start up two emacs-screens frmo my
.xinitrc, and very often one of them crashes as soon as I start using
it with dired. But after starting that one window interactively I can
have both working fine for the rest of the day.

So it is not a very big problem, mostly annoying around startup (and
very occasionally at other times, not every day).

-Robert