XWin hangs on opening xterms

Hello,

I updated cygwin a few days ago, now my xwindow-remote sessions are often
hanging and are consuming a lot of cpu-power. In detail:

I am running a W2K-machine with 2 cpus and connect to a linux-X-server via
cygwins
   XWin -query 192.168.1.100 -once
in order to get the logon-screen of the linux-server. Before last days update
all was performing very will (but now i don't know which version that was)

Now i get the following output:

$ XWin -query 192.168.1.100 -once
Welcome to the XWin X Server
Vendor: The Cygwin/X Project
Release: 6.8.2.0-4

Contact: cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com

XWin was started with the following command line:

XWin -query 192.168.1.100 -once

_XSERVTransmkdir: Mode of /tmp/.X11-unix should be set to 0777
_XSERVTransmkdir: this may cause subsequent errors
winValidateArgs - g_iNumScreens: 1 iMaxConsecutiveScreen: 1
(II) XF86Config is not supported
(II) See http://x.cygwin.com/docs/faq/cygwin-x-faq.html for more information
(==) FontPath set to "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/misc/,..."
winDetectSupportedEngines - Windows NT/2000/XP
winDetectSupportedEngines - DirectDraw installed
winDetectSupportedEngines - DirectDraw4 installed
winDetectSupportedEngines - Returning, supported engines 00000007
winSetEngine - Using Shadow DirectDraw NonLocking
winAdjustVideoModeShadowDDNL - Using Windows display depth of
   16 bits per pixel
winFinishScreenInitFB - Masks: 0000f800 000007e0 0000001f
MIT-SHM extension disabled due to lack of kernel support
XFree86-Bigfont extension local-client optimization disabled due to lack of
   shared memory support in the kernel
(--) Setting autorepeat to delay=500, rate=31
(--) winConfigKeyboard - Layout: "00000407" (00000407)
(--) Using preset keyboard for "German (Germany)" (407), type "4"
Rules = "xorg" Model = "pc105" Layout = "de" Variant = "(null)"
  Options = "(null)"

At this point the Cygin/X-windows hangs.
Opening the windows taskmanager i killed the second running instance of
   XWin.exe and get the output

     40 [main] XWin 804 fork_parent: child 1524 died waiting for dll loading
(EE) Couldn't load XKB keymap, falling back to pre-XKB keymap
(--) 3 mouse buttons found
winPointerWarpCursor - Discarding first warp: 637 499
winProcEstablishConnection - Hello
winProcEstablishConnection - Clipboard is not enabled, returning.
winProcQueryTree - Clipboard is not enabled, returning.

but than the logon screen of the linuxserver appears in the Cygwin/X-Window
and i am able to login. The initialisation of the X-desktop is done as usual.
But every time i open an xterm, the Cygwin/X-Window hangs again. Again killing
the second XWin.exe brings Cygwin/X-Window back to life, producing an output
similar to the following

332281787 [main] XWin 804 fork_parent: child 1476 died waiting for dll loading

Can anybody tell me, what is happening ????

Thanks in advance
   Norbert