OpenGL problem

Hi,

I am running an application that uses OpenGL on a Solaris 9 system. I have Cygwin/X on my PC that supports OpenGL. When I run the application I get the following message:

QGLContext::makeCurrent(): Cannot make invalid context current.

I believe it is a setting in my graphics card which is a Nvidia GeFORCE FX 5500. It also does the same thing from my laptop with a ATI chip set. What settings do I have to change to fix the problem? Running the same application on the Sun's console does not generate the error.