RE: How to have more than one X display?

I simply could not decide if the jabberwocky
is called display or screen.
As the tumtum it leans on called $DISPLAY,
I wish to set to :0.0 and :0.1
as I had in Reflection/X.

Right, now that I have to the terminology
straightened (to roam cygwin wonderland),
Reflection/X allows me to start a display server
with just screen :0.0 with a premeditated intent
of starting screen :0.1 later or not at all.

Reflection would give me two XP windows,
one for each independent :jabberwocky.screen.

Question I should have asked in light of my enlightenment,
"How to have more than one screen on an X display server?"
Adding to that question,
"How to allow willy-nilly starting of another screen later
rather than all at once?"

It's all the fault of Reflection allowing me the convenience
that I wanted the same in Cygwin.

This is what my startxwin1.bat have to do to get two screens.
I have to repeat options for each screen.
If I closed one screen both screens die. Unlike Reflection.

Whom should I ask to modify XWin.exe to allow appending
screens after the X server has started?
run XWin -screen 0 1750 1300  -multiplemonitors -emulate3buttons -scrollbars
-clipboard -silent-dup-error -screen 1 1750 1300 -multiplemonitors
-emulate3buttons -scrollbars  -clipboard -silent-dup-error

SET DISPLAY=127.0.0.1:0.0
run wmaker
run xterm -sb -e /usr/bin/bash -l

SET DISPLAY=127.0.0.1:0.1