RE: MOUSE MOVE EVENT + CTRL + LEFT CLICK not recognized?

I had similar problems until I found out that my numlock was on.

I run SAS on solaris and it had its own keyboard mapping start-up init.
SAS maps every key with what I think might be the exhaustive modifier keys
combination.

For example,
For [INSERT] SAS maps

<none>:osfInsert -> SASInsert();
Capslock:osfInsert -> SASInsert();

When I used Reflection/X,
the Numlock on/off had no effect.

But when I use cygwin/X,
I need an additional SAS keyboard defn:
Numlock:osfInsert -> SASInsert();
Which I decided not to define.
I simply make sure the numlock is off.

There are two points to note here:
1. Does your software do the same as SAS,
   and therefore afflicted by it?
2. Why does numlock have no effect when
   using Exceed and Reflection
   but Cygwin/X is affected by it.