HELLO.

 HALIFAX INTERNATIONAL IMPORT AND EXPORT COMPANY

I am Wilson Peters, we are a group of business men who deal on raw materials import and export into America and Canada.

We need representatives who can help us establish a medium of getting to our customers in America/Canada as well as making through you to us.

If you are interested in transacting business with us we will be very glad.

Please contact our procurement officer, Mr. William Smith for more information thru: william_smith123@1mail.net,william_smith@myway.com

Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to negotiate your mode of which we will pay for your services as our representative in America/Canada.

Please if you are interested forward to us your Full Names,Phone/Fax numbers and your Full contact addresses to our Procurement officer, Mr.William Smith with the email address above.

Regards,

Wilson Peters
President,
HALIFAX INTERNATIONAL IMPORT AND EXPORT COMPANY,
Goods for Import/Export & Freight Fwdg. Svcs.
Units 5A & 5B, Broadgate Business Park,
Turnpike Lane, Beeston, Nottingham,
NG7 5RX, UNITED KINGDOM.