RE: Cygwin doesn't recognize the Canadian French keyboard

I have found my problem.  I had tried cut and paste functions in Emacs but
try the new keyboard mapping in Xterm.  In fact, "ca_enhanced" keyboard was
working in some application, but not on others.  Emacs, vim, nano see well
the new mapping.  Xterm and some other applications like python interpreter
environment don't see it, but I can't make any cut and paste with accented
character either.  I'll see case by case for the configuration of these
applications but it is no more a keyboard-mapping problem.

Take note also that "ca_enhanced " keyboard is a nice one that fit exactly
with the symbol on my decking keyboard. It seems that the comment in the
ca_enhanced description is right: "Most of the french canadian keyboards
available on PCs are mapped like this."  It will be great if this mapping
is selected automatically in the future.  That will help the new users.

Thanks again for your support.