There where two unresolved threads dealing with this issue in this list:

* From: "Joe Hughes" <jhughesjr at comcast dot net> * Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 10:26:49 -0400 * Subject: Re: eclipse 3.0.1 input problem

* From: Alexander Gottwald <alexander dot gottwald at s1999 dot
tu-chemnitz dot de> * Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 16:30:29 +0100 (MET) * Subject: Re: eclipse 3.0.1 input problem * References: <20050314141955.43564.qmail@web51106.mail.yahoo.com
<http://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin-xfree/2005-03/msg00069.html> >

Server:
Windows XP Profesional Version 2002 Service Pack 2 AMD Athlon XP 2.33
1.00 GB ram
XWin.exe: Release: 6.8.2.0-1
via startxwin.bat (no other options)
Client:
eclipse-SDK-3.0.2-solaris-motif
SunOS ... 5.8 Generic_117350-13 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-4
Tunnel:
SecureCRT 4.1.7 ssh2 with and without compression

We had some problems like that with eclipse. The work around we found was to run window manager like openbox or windowmaker. That seemed to solve the issue.
begin:vcard
fn:Brian Willis
n:Willis;Brian
email;internet:brian.willis@noaa.gov