Multi-monitor setup problems

I justhooked up a second monitor to my PC and now xfree only works on one of
them.  For example an xterm window allow me to type in it on the left monitor,
but if I move the term to the right monitor, it stops responding.  If I move it
back top the first, everthing works fin again.  Is there some setting in my
startup batch file I should change to make this work?

Thanks for any help.

Scott Cegielski
scegielski@yahoo.com